ezXplain

Disastrous unboxing video: Hoverboard bursts into flames seconds after it’s turned on

Hoverboards are definitely the newest fad in gadgets, although many of them have also proven themselves to be very prone to catching fire. YouTuber  BuleBritish  recently posted an unboxing video of a new hoverboard that ended in disaster after it caught fire within seconds of being turned on. RELATED:  Chinese hoverboard market in chaos after Amazon demands they stop exploding The initial unboxing of the device went well enough, as its owner managed to take it out of the box without it catching fire. It was only when he brought it outside and decided to take it for a test run that the trouble started. He got on top of the device and tried to start it up by

Quoted from Disastrous unboxing video: Hoverboard bursts into flames seconds after it’s turned on on Gadgets News Headlines – Yahoo! News

This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue. Watch Queue Queue

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.