In the comedy What Women Want Nick Marshall (Mel Gibson) can hear women’s thoughts without seeing their lips move. Soundtrack / Lyrics listed.
He is using his new ‘talent’ to get into women’s minds and use their ideas as his own.
As he spends time with Darcy McGuire (Helen Hunt) he finds that he is getting feelings for her.
In the movie Nick Marshall sings along to Frank Sinatra’s “I Won’t Dance”
all Soundtracks in this movie:
- Sammy Davis, Jr. Lyrics – Something’s Gotta Give
- Frank Sinatra Lyrics – Too Marvelous for Words
- Nancy Wilson Lyrics – The Best Is Yet to Come
- Frank Sinatra Lyrics – I Won’t Dance
- Meredith Brooks Lyrics – Bitch
- Tony Bennett Lyrics – The Good Life
- Bobby Darin Lyrics – Mack the Knife
- Frank Sinatra Lyrics – I’ve Got You Under My Skin
- Nenna Freelon Lyrics – If I Had You
- Christina Aguilera Lyrics – What a Girl Wants
- Lou Rawls Lyrics – Nobody but Me
- The Temptations Lyrics – Night and Day
- Peggy Lee Lyrics – I’ve Got the World on a String
- Mel Gibson as Nick Marshall
- Helen Hunt as Darcy McGuire
- Marisa Tomei as Lola
- Alan Alda as Dan Wanamaker
- Ashley Johnson as Alexandra ‘Alex’ Marshall
Take the guesswork out of women's preferences with our top 10 list of things women want. When you're dating someone, you may put them on a pedestal and buy them nice things, but that's not exactly what women want in a relationship. Find out what it is they're looking for.