Today’s stock market report:
- Helium was up, feathers were down.
- Paper was stationary.
- Fluorescent tubing was dimmed in light trading.
- Knives were up sharply.
- Cows sleered into a bull market.
- Pencils lost a few points.
- Hiking equipment was trailing.
- Elevators rose, while escalators continued their slow decline.
- Weights were up in heavy trading.
- Light switches were off.
- Diapers were unchanged.
- Mining equipment hit rock bottom.
- Coca-Cola stock fizzled.
- Caterpillar stock inched up a bit.
- Sun peaked at midday.
- Balloon prices were inflated.
- And Scott Tissue touched a new bottom.
Bulls and Bears The latest Tweets from Bulls and Bears (@BullsBearsFBN). 'Bulls & Bears' on Fox Business at 5pm ET five days a week — In-depth conversation on today’s hot issues. New York, NY On Wall Street, the bulls and bears are in a constant struggle. If you haven't heard of these terms already, you undoubtedly will as you begin to invest. The terms "bear" "bull" are thought to derive from the way in which each animal attacks its opponents. That is, a bull will thrust its horns up into the air, while a bear will Market trend - Wikipedia The terms "bull market" "bear market" describe upward downward market trends, respectively, can be used to describe either the market as a whole or specific sectors securities. The names perhaps correspond Tags: market, trend, wikipedia,